Adult Face Masks - Murder Hornets
Okay, they’re actually worker bees arranged around their queen on a muted lavender background but you can tell people that they’re murder hornets if they ask :) 100% Cotton.
Fabrics have been pre-washed but I recommend washing them again and drying in the sun (if possible). They can be machine washed but repeated machine drying will eventually wear out the spandex in the elastic.
- Made in Seattle in our home shop from pre-washed quilting cottons and elastic
- Pleated to fit comfortably along the curves of the face
- Attaches via elastic loops that sit over and behind the ears making the mask easy to take on and off quickly
- Each mask has an opening at the center back for adding an additional filter
- Nose wire is in a pocket at the inside top and comes with an extra wire. Wire can be removed for washing.
- machine washable
- Adult size fits most adults and teenagers
- Our home is smoke free but we do have pets. We make every effort to keep our products separate from the animals but if you have a severe cat or dog allergy we recommend extra washing prior to wearing.
Due to health and safety concerns, mask sales are final and we cannot accept any returns.
PLEASE NOTE: These masks are sold for personal use and are not medical grade. We do not make any medical or health claims regarding this product.
Due to a varying supply of elastic, the color of the elastic on your mask may vary from the color shown in the photograph but I promise it will still look good.