Cotton Face Masks - Youth and Child sizes
Choose a pattern name from the drop down menu and the photograph will change to show what that pattern looks like
All masks are made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric with pockets for adding additional filters and come with the option of a wire at the top for forming against the curves of the nose (good for kids that wear glasses).
Fabrics have been pre-washed but I recommend washing them again and drying in the sun (if possible). They can be machine washed but repeated machine drying will eventually wear out the spandex in the elastic.
- Made in the USA in our home shop from pre-washed quilting cottons and elastic
- Child size measures 5.5"x3" and fits most children under the age of 10.
- Youth size measures 6.5"x3.5" and fits most children between the ages of 10 and 14.
- Pleated to fit comfortably along the curves of the face
- Attaches via elastic loops that sit over and behind the ears making the mask easy to take on and off quickly
- Each mask has an opening at the center back for adding an additional filter
- Nose wire option includes pocket at back for wire and an additional replacement wire. Wire can be removed for washing.
- machine washable
- Our home is smoke free but we do have pets. We make every effort to keep our products separate from the animals but if you have a severe cat or dog allergy we recommend extra washing prior to wearing.
Due to health and safety concerns, mask sales are final and we cannot accept any returns.
PLEASE NOTE: These masks are sold for personal use and are not medical grade. We do not make any medical or health claims regarding this product.
Due to a varying supply of elastic, the color of the elastic on your mask may vary from the color shown in the photograph but I promise it will still look good.